Supplementary Website for Chung M-I, Kwon T, Tu F, Brooks ER, Gupta R, Meyer M, Baker JC, Marcotte EM, Wallingford JB, Coordinated genomic control of ciliogenesis and cell movement by RFX2 (submitted).
(Data is submitted to NCBI GEO. We will make post the link when our manuscript is accepted.)
- RNA-seq, Control #1
- RNA-seq, Control #2
- RNA-seq, RFX2 Knock-down #1
- RNA-seq, RFX2 Knock-down #2
- ChIP-seq, RFX2-GFP
- ChIP-seq, Control GFP
- ftp://ftp.xenbase.org/pub/Genomics/JGI/Xenla6.0/ (X. laevis JGI 6.0 scaffolds)
- http://daudin.icmb.utexas.edu/pub/XENLA_2012oct_cdna_longest.fa (longest cDNA, 'Oktoberfest' version)
- http://daudin.icmb.utexas.edu/pub/XB_XENLA_2012oct_longest.gene.gff3.gz ('Oktoberfest' GFF file for JGI 6.0 scaffods)
- SuppTable2.RFX2_rnaseq_chip.2012oct.xls : Direct target of RFX2 identified in this study (genes differentially expressed under Rfx2 knock-down + Rfx2 ChIP-seq peaks).
- HumanNetRFX2_HumanNet_new.cys : sub-network with genes differentially expressed under Rfx2 knockdown + Rfx2 ChIP-seq peaks. (need cytoscape for browsing)
- DAVID6.7_RFX2_DirectDEdown_HGNC.xls : Functional modules enriched in genes down-regulated under Rfx2 knockdown + Rfx2 ChIP-seq peaks. (using DAVID 6.7)
- DAVID6.7_RFX2_DirectDEup_HGNC.xls : Functional modules enriched in genes up-regulated under Rfx2 knockdown + Rfx2 ChIP-seq peaks. (using DAVID 6.7)