From Marcotte Lab
Revision as of 10:04, 2 June 2014 by TaejoonKwon
Gold standard list for genes involved in ciliogenesis.
The objective of the Ciliary proteome database is to assemble all existing ciliary and basal body proteomics data into an open resource for the scientific community with the ultimate aim of exploring further the role of the cilium in disease and the mechanisms underlying ciliary biology.—cilioproteome website (v3)(June 2014)
UniProt IDs are used as primary IDs.
- http://data.marcottelab.org/cilia/ciliaproteome_v3.raw_list.txt (raw list)
- http://data.marcottelab.org/cilia/ciliaproteome_v3.uniprot_id.txt (UniProt ID from raw list)
- http://data.marcottelab.org/cilia/ciliaproteome_v3.ens66_annot.txt (EnsEMBL 66 IDs)
SysCilia Gold Standard
EnsEMBL human gene IDs are used as primary key.
- http://data.marcottelab.org/cilia/SYSCILIAv1.txt - 304 genes (passed manual curation)
- http://data.marcottelab.org/cilia/SYSCILIAv1_potential.txt - 418 potential genes (excluded by manual curation)
- Cilioproteome - http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v38/n9/full/ng0906-961.html PubMed
- SYSCILIA gold standard v1 - http://www.ciliajournal.com/content/2/1/7 PubMed