From Marcotte Lab
Welcome to the Marcotte Lab
Feel free to explore the website, and don't hesitate to contact us with questions/comments. - Members of the Marcotte Lab :-)
Our group studies the large-scale organization of proteins, essentially trying to reconstruct the 'wiring diagrams' of cells by learning how all of the proteins encoded by a genome are associated into functional pathways, systems, and networks. Such models let us better define the functions of genes, and to link genes to traits and diseases. See more on the Research page.
See the People page for individual contact info.
- Physical location : MBB 3.128/3.148 Where is MBB?
- Address for Correspondence:
Edward Marcotte 2500 Speedway, MBB 3.148BA Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology The University of Texas at Austin Austin, Texas 78712
- Phone: 512-232-3919 (General Lab Phone)
- Fax: 512-232-3472
- Campus Mail Code: A4800
See Links for more useful links.
- internal wiki
- prior (out-of-date) internal wiki
- Additional information as supplements to papers submitted to various scientific journals, hosted on the central bioinformatics server.
- You will need to Request a Wiki Account in order to edit this wiki.