Revision as of 12:54, 2 June 2017 by Ophelia Papoulas
Welcome to Marcotte Lab Internal Wiki.
You can find our public information at our public wiki.
If you are new member in our lab, please read General Info Page first.
How to join us
- Contact Edward first, and get Edward's approval.
- Once authorized you will get a piece of paper (request form) which you can take to the 'SER' building (http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/ser.html), and get the key. More info.
- Ask the Systems Administrator (Sean Provost) for lab computer account. You can find information on our computer systems here.
- Ask the Systems Administrator (or Kevin) about adding your email address into group mailing list.
- Read New Member Orientation and Site Specific Haz-Mat Training (Orientation & training manual). Notify Ophelia or Dan when you have done so. You also need to complete all compliance training requested on this document.
- Read all the other pages on Category:General.
- Cell Culture Inventory
- Lab Basics
- General Techniques
- Cell Culture
- Mass Spec
- Biomek FX
- Antibodies in the labNote this spreadsheet has been superceded by the Quartzy inventory August 2013
- Reproducibility of Computational Experiments (revisions, portability, reproducibility)
- Mass Spectrometry Computation
- Phenotype Prediction
See Category:InSilico for more pages related to computational biology.
- Web_Supplement_Repository -- How to upload your data on our web server.
- CSSB Yeast Libraries
- Yeast TAP Fusion Library
- Yeast_KO Library
- Yeast_GFP Library
- Yeast_TET Library
- Yeast_ORF Library